An excellent opportunity has arisen within our team to assist with the coordination of managing the support services for doctors training in Physicianly specialties. The Senior Administrator role is responsible for the Certificate of Eligibility of Specialist Registration (CESR) process including recommendations for entry onto the GMC Specialist Register – Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and deliver on-going support for the CESR routes of entry onto the GMC Specialist Register.
- Write CESR reports across all specialities, using the domain framework.
- Deliver training support to new Clinical Assessors.
- Act as the first point of contact (when required) for queries entering the team/function, managing relevant email inboxes to determine when escalation/referral is needed, ensuring that SLAs on response times are met.
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and correspondence relating to the various areas of responsibility of the post.
- Ensure that all required data is accurately entered onto relevant IT databases, working to departmental guidelines for data entry.g
For more information and to apply, please click here.