We have worked with medical colleagues over many years to develop training curricula and qualifications that provide an international benchmark of attainment in medical knowledge, clinical judgement and bedside clinical skills for physicians.
Our goal is to work with our international partners to extend opportunities as widely as possible, for the benefit of the profession, local and national healthcare systems, hospitals, doctors and patients.
What we can offer
- Help in planning education and training
- Access to a well tested curriculum, and full support for delivery
- Support in developing your own training programmes and curricula, delivered to local standards
- Delivery of an ePortfolio for trainees
- A range of tools for assessment
- External evaluation of any aspect of training and assessment
- Formal accreditation of local training to a UK standard, or to your own local curriculum.
If you would like to find out more we would be delighted to meet with your team, to present our programmes in more detail and hear about your specific requirements.
Get in touch
To learn more about opportunities for working with us and MRCP(UK) to develop a package of training and assessment, contact Lynne.Katz@jrcptb.org.uk