We will be holding a webinar Training progression in the age of COVID-19 on Wednesday 12 May 18.00-19.00. This will cover the ARCP decision aid modifications, what the trainees and trainer should do in preparation for the ARCP, guidance for ARCP panels, and a look forward in training after the ARCP with time for Q&As. The webinar will be recorded and available on the website shortly after the event.
Please find the link to the webinar here: https://smart.newrow.com/#/room/xnq-708
To log in you will need to:
- Open the link in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Enter your name and email address and click ‘Join the session’.
- You will be prompted to allow access to your camera and microphone; please click ‘allow’.
Top tips for a successful webinar session:
- It is highly recommended that you use Google Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox to access the webinar. Other browsers may mean you are unable to access the webinar.
- When prompted to do so, please allow access to your headphones/speakers after you have logged in. This will ensure that you can hear the webinar speakers. You can access these permissions again by clicking the padlock icon in the address bar.
- If you have difficulties hearing the speakers please click on the ‘cog’ icon to access the settings menu in the webinar, here you can select the most appropriate device or speaker to listen to the webinar.
- A fast and stable broadband connection will help maximise your experience. Try to situate yourself near your router and minimise the number of other devices that could use your bandwidth e.g. mobile phones, home assistants, smart TVs, video consoles. If your wifi signal strength is poor, you may want to consider using an ethernet cable.
- Enter your questions in the chat bar – you can access this by clicking on the ‘chat’ button towards the top of your screen when in the webinar.