You will need to enrol to gain access to the ePortfolio. If you start training and do not have access, please contact our enrolments team.
Please follow the step by step instructions to enrol your CMT/ACCS or specialty training post.
1. Sign in to our online enrolment system
Head to the "sign in" page for MyJRCPTB. Your username is often your e-mail address and you can reset your password from this page if you cannot remember it. If you do not already have access to the secure areas of the JRCPTB or MRCP(UK) websites you can also create a password to allow you to sign in.
2. Complete the online enrolment process
After successful sign in you will be taken to the My JRCPTB welcome page. Within the enrolment form you will be asked how you wish to pay your training fees, for more information please see fees and membership.
The enrolments form must be completed in one session through stages 1 to 8. Please have your payment details with you to avoid partial completion of the process.
If you run into any problems see our enrolment FAQs for advice.
If you cannot access your enrolment form and instead see an error message or a notice saying you have already enrolled, please contact the enrolments team using the online contact form making sure that you include your GMC number in your message.
3. Receive confirmation of curricula and completion date (ST3+ substantive posts only)
If you are enrolling a substantive specialty post you will receive an email confirming the type and date of accreditation we have registered you for plus the curricula you should be following. This email will be produced by the Certification and Trainee Services (CTS) Team. Any questions about this step should be sent directly to the CTS manager for your region/specialty.
Posts which need to be enrolled with JRCPTB
All physician training posts must be enrolled with us within 3 months of the start date. All of the following types of post must be enrolled:
- Core Medical Training posts (CT1 and 2)
- Acute Care Common Stem (ACCS) posts in Acute Medicine and ACCS posts for those people who want to pursue training in a physician specialty
- Specialty Training in a medical specialty (ST3+): For a full list of the specialties and sub-specialties go to the specialty pages
- Locum Appointments for Training (LAT)
- Fixed Term Specialty Training Appointments (FTSTA)
- Post-CCT training in Stroke Medicine
Notice to trainees enrolling a Locum Appointment to Training (LAT)
If you have been appointed to a locum appointment for training (LAT) post and in the future hope to enter a Specialty Training Programme in a medical specialty, you must enrol your post with us for this period to be counted. Unless we approve your post prospectively, training undertaken during tenure of a LAT cannot count towards a CCT.
If you are appointed to a second or subsequent LAT you must re-enrol using the Online Enrolment System.
Further information about LAT credit is available here.