Currently, 24 specialties participate in the JRCPTB specialty recruitment process at ST3 level:
- Acute internal medicine
- Audio vestibular medicine
- Clinical genetics
- Clinical neurophysiology
- Clinical pharmacology & therapeutics (CPT)
- Combined infection training (CIT; comprises infectious diseases, medical microbiology, medical virology, tropical medicine)
- Endocrinology & diabetes mellitus
- Genitourinary medicine (GUM)
- Geriatric medicine
- Medical oncology
- Medical ophthalmology
- Palliative medicine
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Renal medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Sport and exercise medicine
The JRCPTB Specialty Recruitment Office (SRO) processes recruitment for these specialties to national training numbers (NTN) in England, Scotland and Wales, and locum appointment for training (LAT) posts in Scotland and Wales; with Northern Ireland also participating in the specialties of clinical genetics, medical oncology and palliative medicine.
The ST3 recruitment website includes further information, including: full timeline, eligibility criteria and details on how to apply.
If you have a question that cannot be answered by the website please email email@example.com.