The new quality criteria for General Internal Medicine (GIM) and Acute Internal Medicine (AIM) Registrars were officially launched on Wednesday 7 March 2018. If you missed the webinar, or want to see it again, it is available below. As we were unable to respond directly to viewers during the debate, we will be collating all comments to produce an FAQ which will be available on the website soon. Any further questions or comments can be emailed to GIMQualityCriteria@jrcptb.org.uk. We will only use your email to contact you regarding this event.
Debate title: How can we better attract, train and keep the medical workforce we need?
The debate panel included:
- Paul Wallace, Director of Employee Relations & Reward, NHS Employers
- Celia Ingham Clark, Medical Director for Clinical Effectiveness & Interim NHS National Director of Patient Safety, NHS England
- Professor Derek Bell, President, Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Dr Adrian Brooke, Acting Postgraduate Dean Health Education England, East Midlands, Honorary Associate Professor University of Leicester, COPMed
- Professor Alastair McLellan, Postgraduate Dean, NHS Education for Scotland
- Dr Carol Postlethwaite, Chair of RCPL trainees' commitee
- Dr Anna Olsson-Brown, Co-Chair of RCPE trainees and members' committee