We understand that some of you have enquired about alternative options for paying enrolment fees for your IMT/ACCS and specialty training programmes. We will work to implement an option to pay enrolment fees via manageable regular instalments. In the meantime, we would like to highlight to those trainees who have PayPal accounts and are eligible, the ‘Pay later’ and ‘Pay in 3’ options in case this will help, as JRCPTB accepts payment via PayPal. These alternative payment options have been added to the payment section of the JRCPTB online enrolment system. We appreciate this will not suit everyone and is by no means a long term answer, but we wanted to highlight it while we work on the permanent solution trainees need to spread the cost of the enrolment fees.
What is PayPal ‘Pay in 3’?
PayPal ‘Pay in 3’ is an interest-free loan that lets you split your basket into 3 payments, with the first due at time of purchase and subsequent payments due every month on the same date. Please note that ‘Pay in 3’ is a form of credit, so carefully consider whether you can afford the repayments and possible impact to your credit score.
How to pay the enrolment fee using ‘Pay in 3’
- Select the upfront fee option at the payment stage of the online enrolment system
- Select the PayPal payment option – for ‘Pay in 3’ select ‘Pay with PayPal’
- You will then be asked to log into your PayPal account
- Once within PayPal you see options for ‘Pay in 3’ and ‘Pay Later’*
- Select the preferred option within PayPal and proceed to its payment screen to complete the transaction.
*The options offered by PayPal will be subject to the applicant’s eligibility for credit
What other payment options are there?
Alternatively, you can choose to split your training fees into instalments paid annually alongside a Collegiate Membership programme. See their websites for full details.