The Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh, 8 March 2019
How do you maintain your own strength whilst supporting your colleagues during challenging circumstances and maintaining your professionalism?
This symposium will explore and debate the hot topics affecting our workforce today, through lectures and interactive breakout groups focussed on:
- Burnout - identifying and tackling signs of stress
- Valuing and respecting our colleagues
- PRIDE and disability in the workplace
- Reflection, why it is important?
- ‘Lean In’, women in leadership, and how we can help our colleagues achieve greatness
The guiding principle of ‘Our Workforce Matters’ event is based on valuing and respecting our workforce, fostering resilience, success and mutual support, and promoting pride and professionalism in the workplace.
These key issues will appeal to healthcare professionals from a variety of disciplines, especially recently appointed consultants or those who are about to step into the role. You will come away with a greater understanding of the challenges facing us today, and strategies to enable you to make a difference.