Trainee Services Administrator
The Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board (JRCPTB) is looking to recruit an Administrator in its Trainee Services Team. This is an exciting opportunity providing support to medical trainees from recruitment to completion of training and entry onto the GMC Specialist Register. You’ll be working as part of a team with the full support of the Trainee Services Manager.
- Working with doctors in training, Specialty Advisory Committees, Medical Directors and Associate Medical Directors to coordinate and pro-actively deliver support services across the team including:
- Recommendations for entry onto the GMC Specialist Register on successful completion of specialty training and general trainee enquiries
- Supporting trainees and Service/Associate Specialist doctors with enrolment and eportfolio requests
- Providing excellent customer service dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and correspondence
- Actively contributing to wider team communication / FAQs / website updates
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to provide clear and confident telephone, face to face and written correspondence in a customer-trainee service delivery environment
- Proficient in the use of features of a range of software products relevant to work including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrates excellent planning and organisational skills
- Identifying service improvements, offering suggestions for implementation and translating ideas into action
- Demonstrates the ability to work autonomously
- Prior experience in an office administrative role
- Knowledge of UK Postgraduate Medical Education
- 35-hour week
- Pension scheme (GPPP scheme and death in service benefit)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (following completion of probation)
- Enhanced maternity pay (after 2 years of service)
- Individual learning and development needs review
- Occupational health support
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information on this role, please click here.
Applications close on 14 November.